1. X-Boost Smart Algorithm: With the full sine wave AC output of 600W (up to 1800W when the X-Boost mode is on), the RIVER can power most kitchen appliances and tools. It’s recommended to use X-Boost for devices within 1200W for better using experience. With the APP, you can upgrade to the latest firmware to enjoy the best performance of X-Boost mode. The RIVER will give you the freedom to enjoy AC outlets everywhere in the house, or at your outdoorsy adventures.
2. Faster Recharging Speed: The EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology redefines the power station’s speed of chargeability, eliminating the bulky adapters. With the built-in smart inverter, RIVER delivers a fast recharging performance. Only need to plug into a regular wall outlet for 1.6 hours, you will have a 100% charged unit.
3. Modular Power That Grows: With the modular design and the Extra Battery, you can easily expand the capacity of RIVER from 288Wh to 576Wh.
RIVER: Lightweight and portable, perfect for a weekend trip or tailgating events;
RIVER + Extra Battery: Compact and reliable for outdoor adventures or RV/van usage.
4. Replaces your gas generator: Whenever you want to go camping, over-landing, tailgating, boating or just to have a backyard gathering, the RIVER is the perfect companion for 80% of the essential appliances and devices you need. For heavy-duty devices, it is recommended to conduct a full test before using.
5. Very Capable Solar Charging: The smart MPPT inside of the RIVER enables it to recharge quickly through the solar power at a 200W maximum loading scale. With our 200W solar panels (IP67 waterproof) connected in parallel under a direct, perfect sunlight condition, the RIVER can be fully charged from in 3-4 hours, giving you the freedom to enjoy clean, sustainable power (Max 24v or 10Amps / Max 400w).
6. Super Fast AC Charging: The EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology redefines the power station’s speed of chargeability, eliminating the bulky adapters. With the built-in smart inverter, RIVER delivers a fast recharging performance. Only need to plug into a regular wall outlet for 1.6 hours, you will have a 100% charged unit.
7.Power Multiple Devices: The RIVER fits many types of the ports you’ll need to charge all your devices. The 100W USB-C is perfect for charging laptops while the full sine wave AC outlets give you more flexibility in charging heavy duty devices. With the informative EcoFlow APP, you can control and monitor the unit on your hands.
8.NO GAS: Emits no pollution and no noise. Use RIVER indoors, even in your living room around kids and pets.
9.Informative LED screen: displaying watt input/output and remaining time and safety protection warnings.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
1 x Ecoflow River
1 x 1.5m AC Standard Wall Charger
1 x 1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charge Cable
1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
1 x Set up / User Manual
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
Customer Support based in Australia
EcoFlow River Specs:
Dimensions: 28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5 cm
Normal Use Temperature: -20-45 degrees Celsius
Capacity: 288Wh (28.8v)
Shelf Life: 1 year after charging
Cycles: 800 + to 80% capacity
Protections: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection,
Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection
Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection,
EcoFlow River Inputs:
AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 250W max
AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
Solar Charge Input: 200W 10-25V 12A max
Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
Full Recharge Time: 1.6 hours (AC), 3 hours (Car DC) 4-5 hours (200w solar)
EcoFlow River Outputs:
AC Output (x2): Full Sine Wave, 600W(Surge 1200W), 230V 50Hz.
USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
USB-A Fast Charge (x1): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
USB-C Output (x1): 100W max, 5,9,12,15,20V 5A max
Car Power Output: 136W, 13.6V regulated 10A max
DC5221 Output (x2): 3.6v DC, 3a Max per port
Because the AC outlets of the device are in a double blade, ungrounded configuration, it is recommended to use the UPS function of the device for temporary emergency use only.
DO NOT use electric devices with bare metal when charging to avoid the risk of electric shock.